About Me

My photo
Nurul Amirah Binti Rosli. Major in Economy. Future Economist.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Degree Life start now!



OFFICIALLY GRADUATED DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY :)
Diploma holder :)



Salam everyone hello :)
Since i too busy with my first semester for my degree in economy at uitm kedah i dont have any time to update my blog. well it does not mean i stop writing blog. well actually i always find a time to blog walking here and there hihihi.
Okay i want to share about my first semester at uitm kedah. in the beginning i find out it hard for me to live because i kl and kedah not dekat. But i also thnx to Allah because uitm kedah not far from my grandma's house. well its mean i can go to her house anytime i want :)
im taking business in economy with my love, imanul akmal, same campus same class same faculty same course. okay okay okay dont be so jelous :) alhamdulillah for first sem i can handle everything under my control. but my senior said degree more difficult than diploma so i need to struggle to get dean list or first class for my degree. Kedah very nice place. cheap. and ayah can cut my pocket money because cost living in kedah not high compare to kl. My housemate mostly i know them well. lia,yantee and fatea. and others they not bad :) really love them even we never hangout together becauuse all of us not have any transport hahahah. 






community service at kg hilir :)
Pesta penang :)

seminar seminar with classmate kbm2303A :)

Study week at RNR pantai bersih butterworth :)

My boyfriend at professional's seminar :)


  

No comments: